Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage
Occupant shall provide their own lock to secure the storage space.
New Tenant Rentals - What you should know
Rental agreements are month to month – One month minimum.
$15 non-refundable administration fee – There is NO DEPOSIT
A credit card is required to be on file and will be automatically billed for rents due. All major credit cards accepted.
We will need a copy of your Current Driver’s License or Identification Card (Cannot Be Expired)
All rental agreements are pro-rated to the 1st.
You must provide your own lock
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods
- No working in the unit at any time – for storage use only
- Living things
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia including marijuana
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility